CLASS TEACHER (KS1 / KS2)
Full Time / Permanent
Suitable for NQTS and candidates with leadership experience
M1 - U3 £23,547 - £39,725 (+possible TLR for exceptional candidates)
Do you have a passion for learning and want to join a team of like-minded people?
We have an ambitious plan to provide children with the knowledge, opportunity and experience to achieve extraordinary success throughout their lives, regardless of their background or starting points and we hope that you will join our team to help us achieve this.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, solution focussed team members, seeking employment in a small, friendly school with high aspirations.
We can offer you:
- Outstanding leadership’ across the school (outlined in our recent Ofsted report / Jan 2018)
- Reduced paperwork and workload – our school uses Google Apps for Education
- Cloud collaboration and a ‘reduced marking and planning’ model
- A warm and welcoming environment with friendly staff
- Leaders who encourage teachers to take risks and reflect on what works well in their class
- Excellent transport links (the tube is a 2 min walk from the school)
- Mentoring, support and a bespoke CPD package, built with your progression in mind
- An inspiring community whose strength and determination knows no bounds
- An opportunity to start a rewarding and fulfilling career
DEADLINE // Applications close: 5pm Thursday 8th March
Shortlisting: Monday 12th March
Interviews: Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th March 2018
Click here to view Disclosure form (This must be submitted with your application form)
Click here to view Recruitment Monitoring Form (This must be submitted with your application form)
There are three available channels for applications to be submitted:
1. You can email your completed application documents to our
School Business Manager, Debbie Potts at email@example.com
Emails must reach the school by 5pm on Thursday, 8th March 2018
2. You can post documents to:
School Business Manager,
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School,
London. W11 4BJ
Posted applications should be sent in an A4 envelope and clearly addressed.
Please make sure that you allow sufficient time for documents to be
delivered prior to the closing date by 5pm.
3. Hand deliver your documents to the school’s address.
Hard copy applications should be handed into reception at the above
address during normal working hours (9am - 5pm).
Please note: We cannot be responsible for hard copy
applications hand delivered outside of normal working hours.
If you have any queries, please email Debbie Potts,
School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Francis of Assisi Primary School is an equal opportunities
employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an
enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.