St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, Notting Hill
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, Fulham
Music Specialist Teacher
Full Time, permanent position across two schools
Salary Sale: M1 - M6
Also open to unqualified teachers on unqualified teacher’s pay scale
Do you have a passion for learning and want to join a team of likeminded people?
We have an ambitious plan to provide children with the musical knowledge, opportunity and experience to achieve extraordinary success throughout their lives, regardless of their background or starting points and we hope that you will join our team to help us achieve this.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, solution focused team members, seeking employment in a small, friendly school with high aspirations.
We can offer you:
- ‘Outstanding leadership’ across the school – as outlined in our most recent Ofsted report (Jan 2018)
- The opportunity to work in a thriving musical environment where music is highly valued and at the heart of each school
- The chance to work with a team of music specialists across four schools
- Reduced paperwork and workload – our school uses Google Apps for Education
- A warm and welcoming environment with friendly staff
- Excellent transport links (both schools are a 2 minute walk for the tube)
- Mentoring, support and a bespoke CPD package, built with your progression in mind
- An inspiring community whose strength and determination knows no bounds
- An opportunity to start a rewarding and fulfilling career working with a team of music specialists
Both Holy Cross Catholic and St. Francis of Assisi Primary Schools are equal opportunities employers and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
DEADLINE/Applications close: 5.00pm Thursday, 17th May 2018
Shortlisting: Friday, 18th May 2018
Interviews: Monday, 21st and Wednesday, 23rd May 2018
Click here to view Disclosure form (This must be submitted with your application form)
Click here to view Recruitment Monitoring Form (This must be submitted with your application form)
There are three available channels for applications to be submitted:
1. You can email your completed application documents to our
School Business Manager, Debbie Potts at email@example.com
Emails must reach St Francis of Assisi Primary School by 5.00pm on Thursday, 17th May 2018
2. You can post documents to:
School Business Manager,
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School,
London. W11 4BJ
Posted applications should be sent in an A4 envelope and clearly addressed.
Please make sure that you allow sufficient time for documents to be
delivered prior to the closing date by 5.00pm.
3. Hand deliver your documents to St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, Treadgold Street, London W11 4BJ.
Hard copy applications should be handed into the School Office at the above
address during normal working hours (9.00am - 5.00pm).
Please note: We cannot be responsible for hard copy
applications hand delivered outside of normal working hours.
If you have any queries, please email Debbie Potts,
School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org