In Year Admissions
The School’s supplementary form and accompanying documents must be returned to the School. Where there is no waiting list the Local Authority will be notified and the child will be admitted. If more applications are received than there are places available then applications are ranked by the Governing Body in accordance with the oversubscription criteria. If a place cannot be offered then you may ask for the reasons and you will be informed of your right of appeal. You will be offered the opportunity of being placed on a waiting list. This waiting list will be maintained by the Governing Body in the order of the oversubscription criteria and not in the order in which the applications are received. At the end of the academic year the School will write to applicants on the waiting list to ask whether they want their application transferred to the next academic year. If a response is not received within the stipulated time names will be removed. When a place becomes available the Governing Body re-rank the list so that the Local Authority can inform the parent that the School is making an offer
- RBKC In Year Submission Information - click here
Following your application submission you should then gather and complete the following documents and return them to the school office.
- Please read our Admissions Policy and Criteria
- Supplementary Information Form - complete the online form here. If for any reason you are unable to complete the online form please contact the school office to arrange the collection of a paper copy.
- Certificate of Catholic Practice - this must be completed by your parish priest
- Proof of your child's birth - copies accepted
- Proof of your home address - copies accepted (council tax bill, utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months)
- Child's baptism certificate - copies accepted